Thank you for your interest in volunteering at RICARES! Without our volunteers our programs would not be possible. Whatever opportunity you decide to volunteer for, just know that you are making a huge difference in the lives of people.
There are a few different volunteer opportunities to choose from:
- In the Office – You can help with office tasks such as stuffing envelopes, making phone calls, filing, putting together packets, etc.
- At an Event – You can help with registration, logistics, coordination (tasks will vary depending on event).
- Fundraising – You can help make phone calls, write thank you cards, do a fundraiser on behalf of RICARES, join a special event committee to help with planning and coordination.
- Advocacy – Act as chief listener! Make intentional connections with identified leaders and listen to stories.
- Faith Infused Recovery Efforts (FIRE)
- Medication Assisted Recovery Coalition (MARC)
If you are not sure where your skills fit in, please fill out the volunteer application anyway.
We contact all applicants for an interview!
We are also looking for Board Members. Being a RICARES board member is a volunteer position. Board member terms at RICARES are three years. If you are interested in being a board member please fill out the application.
For the RICARES board we are looking for the following skills:
- Public Relations
- Grassroots Organizing
- Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Human Resources
- Young Professionals members
- Business Owners
- Data Scientist